So you’ve made the wise decision to switch over to online accounting. Good choice, you won’t regret it. Now, however, you need to decide which online accountant will best suit your business.
At Zooconomics, we pride ourselves in making finance less stressful for the business owner. We do this by providing you with an affordable service which doesn’t take time out of your day. Still not convinced? Then here are 5 reasons to use our online accountant services:
1. We Save You Money – Accountants don’t often come cheap, and if they do you get exactly what you pay for. At Zooconomics, we have trained accountants who charge you based on your needs.
Most other companies will offer a fixed rate to all clients within the same industry. This means that you’re likely to be paying for time and services you don’t actually need. Instead, we quote a price which fairly reflects the needs of your business. This means that you only have to pay for the time and services you actually use and not a penny more.
2. Your Time Is Precious, Keep It – Dealing with your finances and be very time consuming, especially if you leave it until the end of your financial term. This is a stress that every business owner has struggled through, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
When you sign up for a Zooconomic online accountant, we’ll start by taking that stress away. We make ourselves available all year round so your finances can be spread out over time. Got a few minutes spare on the train? Upload your finances! But how does that work? Well let’s get to that…
3. Cloud-Based Accountancy Software – Imagine if you were able to send off an invoice the second you finished a job. Imagine you could file expenses for a train ticket while you’re still on the train you bought it for. Sounds ideal doesn’t it? This is what could-based accountancy software can do for you.
With cloud-based accountancy software, you can work on your finances at any time through your smartphone or tablet. This means you don’t have to wait until you’re home or in your office (and potentially forget) to record your finances.
As well as this, your accountant can also access these details. They’ll be able to add it straight to your yearly tax return, and if there’s a problem they’ll let you know right away!
4. Never Forget Your Tax Returns Again – Most online accountants will assume you’re on top of your finances all of the time, but running a business is long and stressful and, sometimes, your tax return can slip your mind.
At Zooconomics, we keep a register of your accounts through the cloud-based accountancy software. If the end of your tax year is coming up, or if you haven’t uploaded anything in a while, we’ll give you a friendly call just to remind you. You’re probably on top of it anyway, but it’s so much better to be safe than sorry when it comes to taxes.
5. Why Wouldn’t You? – You’ve made it down to the 5th point so you’re obviously interested in hiring an online accountant.
Zooconomic online accountants are highly professional and always engaged in your business, no matter what. As well as helping you with your tax returns, we also provide financial advice to help your business grow.
If you’re looking for a business ally to help with your finances and tax returns, contact us now!
For more information call 0800 0460 560